This quaint little shop, located in the heart of Nonantum, has been voted the #1 antique and vintage store by the readers of the Newton Tab. Owned by Sharon Kleitman since 1997, it is the perfect spot to find an unusual object d'art or a vintage silver bracelet for that special someone. Stop back frequently as merchandise changes on a regular basis. The Antique Shop is accessible via the MBTA bus stop at Chapel and Watertown Streets.
- Hours: Winter: Mon, Wed - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Tue, Sun, closed Summer: August, Wed - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun - Tues, closed; July, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Smaller antique pieces, silver, jewelry, ethnic art, decorative pieces
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Most sales final
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "I live in Newton, less than five minutes from the shop. I've lived here since 1964, so I know a LOT of people."
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: What is the background of the piece? What information can you tell me about its history?
- Antiques specialties: Silver, ethnic art, decorative pieces
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 2