The Biltmore, housed in a building built in 1921, was renovated in 2008. It has a large mahogany bar, polished wood dining tables, mahogany paneling, hardwood floors, a tin ceiling and vintage posters covering the walls. Chicken and waffles, hot wings, bar sliders, burgers and "fish of the moment" are some of their popular dishes. They offer beer pairing events and live entertainment Saturdays.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 11:30am - 1:00am; Sun, 10am - 1:00am; Late night food menu until midnight Monday through Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: thebiltmoregrill.com/menus.php
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Bistro, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Chicken and Waffles, Burgers, Hog Wings, Bar Sliders, "Fish of the Moment."
- Reservations: Suggested
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes