The Cobbler Shop
In business for nearly a century, The Cobbler Shop has been in Newton Corner (and before that Watertown) for longer than most residents can remember. Providing outstanding repair and refurbishing services, this quaint shop can fix or extend the life of your shoes, handbags and luggage. Owner Larry Grigor'yan takes tremendous pride in his handiwork, and The Cobbler Shop is highly recommended by the Jimmy Choo Shop at Copley Place to repair the precious footwear purchased there. The Cobbler Shop is accessible via the MBTA bus stop at 400 Centre Street.
- Fax: 617-332-2099
- Hours: Mon, 8am - 5pm; Tue - Fri, 7:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: This business is located on the street level.
- Founding Date: 1913
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The nice people!
- Shoe shine: Yes
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Clean them and take care of them. Make sure to do basic maintenance, including caring for the soles of the shoes