The Crimson Petal is an independently owned floral shop. In addition to the many flower sand potted plants at the store, it provides custom orders for weddings, proms, anniversaries, wakes and funerals. The Crimson Petal is able to create unique designs because it carries more exotic flowers; some of the orchids come from Hawaii. This location is accessible by public transportation via the Green Line at Eliot Station.
- Fax: 617-244-7733
- Hours: Summer hours; Mon - Thu, 9am - 7pm; Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, closed. After Labor Day; Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the left of the store
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Flowers, plants, vases, balloons, stuffed animals
- Services: Delivery
- Return policy: If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact the customer service department at 800-522-5666.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Phone orders: Yes
- Online orders: Yes