United Parish of Auburndale
The United Parish of Auburndale is a federated church located in Newton. Formed when the Auburndale Congregational Church and the Centenary Methodist Church merged, the church welcomes all people, regardless of age or religious background. The United Parish has been an open and affirming and reconciling ministries congregation since 2000. The church building was constructed in 1857 in the Romanesque style and was added to the National Register of Historic places in 1986.
- Hours: Services: Sun, 10am, Children's Services, 10:20am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 1980
- What makes this community special?: The UPA active and vibrant, truly intergenerational church community. We are an open and affirming and reconciling ministries congregation.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Denomination: Christian, Methodist, United Church of Christ
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs