West Street Tavern & Restaurant is a pub and restaurant with a full bar and polished wood tables in an adjacent room for dining. It serves a variety of fish, beef, chicken and seafood dishes, sandwiches and salads, and eight different kinds of burgers. Popular dishes are lobster mac and cheese and marinated lamb, turkey and steak tips. There are daily lunch and dinner specials and a children's menu. On Saturday nights they have live music. Check their website for music and special events.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm. The bar stays open daily until 1am.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.weststreettavern.com/menu.html
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Lobster mac and cheese, marinated lamb tips, marinated steak tips; marinated turkey tips
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Features: Happy hour, Live music
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes