Williams Elementary School
Serving children in the neighborhood of Auburndale, Williams Elementary School has been around since the early 1900s and is one of the smaller public elementary schools in the city. With its students speaking more than 20 languages, Williams takes pride in its rich diversity. Its faculty and staff, led by Principal Midge Connolly, work to create a safe and respectful environment in which students can grow to their fullest potential.
Williams Elementary School is a short walk to the Auburndale MBTA Commuter Rail station (purple line, Framingham/Worcester line).
- Fax: 617-559-2013
- Hours: Mon, Wed - Fri, 8:20am - 3pm; Tue, 8:20am - 12:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp available at main entrance.
- Number of students: 275
- Male-to-female ratio: 144 to 131
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14.3 to 1
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 19.3
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Library
- Extracurricular activities available: Starting in fourth grade, students are allowed to choose an instrument and participate in a school band program.